Wednesday 12 March 2014

Three Tenors Concert Review by Emma McKeating

I am new to reviewing though I've been blogging as a hobby for a while.  I thought it would be nice to share a review which my friend, Emma McKeating, recently did for the Three Tenors Concert featuring Rhys Meirion, Aled Hall and Alun Rhys Jenkins at Venue Cyrmu in Llandudno, North Wales.  This is her first ever review to be published in The Carmarthen Journal.  You can read the review via this link.


 Emma McKeating with Rhys Meirion, Aled Hall and Alun Rhys Jenkins after the concert
Photo Credit: Emma McKeating

Like me, Emma is new to reviewing.  She proudly wrote the review and the experience has given her confidence to review more events now and in the future. She is now looking forward to doing her next review!  I have interviewed Emma last year which you can read here and also here is her very first blog she has ever done.   

I would like to say thanks to Emma for her permission to share her review for my blog and I look forward to reading her future reviews!


Sources: Emma McKeating, Carmarthen Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment