Friday 27 April 2018

All About Me Blog Update

This is to let you know that I'll be no longer reviewing shows for this blog.  

I now review regularly for Fairypowered Productions and also The Review Hubs.  I used to review for the North West End but hope to review for them again in the not too distant future.  I'll post some reviews which I've done on behalf of the three reviewing sites on this blog from time to time.

I will still see many shows but if I'm not reviewing I won't be blogging!  Instead I'll share on social media my immediate thoughts of the shows I do get to see!

Thank you for your support always.


*post note*
I occasionally review independently and will post what I review on here.  However shows I review for other reviewing websites will be on their sites (occasionally I'll publish some here from time to time) but certainly won't be reviewing if I've paid to see the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment