Saturday 16 November 2013

Soon to come!

Dear all

Autumn at Temple Newsam, Leeds

Hope you're all having a great NovemberAutumn has truly set in and Winter is no doubt on it way but let's think of theatre! Just to let you know what's coming soon to my blog:

My first ever interviews, which I plan to do on a regular basis, with:
  • Theatre Bloggers/Reviewers who, like me, are passionate about writing about the shows they see!
  • Like minded inspiring Musical Theatre Fans who love to see a wide and diverse range of musicals
Also I'm back in London and Liverpool later this month for the theatre so there will be some new posts!

Thanks for your support as always! Doing this blog has given me the confidence to share my passion about the theatre and the arts in general!

Thanks for your support as always!

Dawn (About me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment